The practice of Weaver IP L.L.C is focused on the procurement, litigation and transfer of intellectual
property, including patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets. With our expertise and experience, we
protect and maximize the value of our clients’ intellectual property. Our attorneys are highly motivated and
possess excellent technical and legal skills to provide our clients high-quality legal services in a timely and
We have experience in a wide range of technologies, including analog and digital circuits, semiconductor
processing/fabrication, integrated circuit packaging, wired and wireless communication systems and
protocols, computer software, computer architecture, microprocessors, graphics processors, computer
networking, data compression and encryption, Internet-related applications, radio frequency identification
(RFID), optics, digital image detection, photosensors, speech recognition, Voice over Internet Protocol
(VoIP), mobile devices, data storage, biometrics, nanotechnology, MEMS technology, medical devices,
power generation and business methods/e-commerce.
Our services include:
- Preparation, filing, and prosecution of patent, trademark, and copyright applications in the United States and other countries
- Opinions of counsel regarding patentability, freedom-to-operate, infringement, validity, and enforceability
- Litigation of patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret matters
- Patent, trademark, and copyright licensing
- Technology transfer
- Patent portfolio review and strategic counseling
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
Click here to view a sample of some of our published U.S. patent applications.
Click here to view a sample of some of our issued U.S. patents.